Andhra Pradesh state road Transport Corporation, or APSRTC, is a state owned roadways company that provides transport services throughout Andhra Pradesh. The salient features of APSRTC are
- Has a fleet of modern buses that include air conditioned VOLVO buses, deluxe buses, and semi-deluxe buses?
- Runs services throughout Andhra Pradesh for the convenience of residents.
- Computerized Booking centers and other IT infrastructure for apsrtc online booking, and other modern facilities like checking the availability of buses.
- Subsidized and free services for the students and children.
- Runs bus services to different cities in Andhra Pradesh.
- Andhra Pradesh state road Transport Corporation also runs Chartered bus services between different cities. Chartered bus services are very useful for private/public companies.
- Runs Interstate buses. These can be availed for occasions like marriages, picnic trips, etc.
- Special buses for pilgrim services to cater to the needs of pilgrims that go to different pilgrim sites in Andhra Pradesh.
- Special Tourist buses are run between different tourist centers in Andhra Pradesh.
Using apsrtc online booking one can easily book APSRTC bus tickets from the convenience of their home or office. apsrtc online booking could be done through one of the following ways.
- Through online booking site of APSRTC. The website for apsrtc online booking is “http://apsrtconline.in/”.
- Apsrtc online booking can also be done through different private travel portals such as Makemytrip, Yatra, etc.
- By calling telephone numbers of Andhra Pradesh state road Transport Corporation booking terminals. These are locates at various bus depots. Contact numbers of different bus depots are on the website “http://apsrtc.gov.in/”.
- Through various booking counters of the APSRTC available at different APSRTC bus centers.
APSRTC Contact details
One can visit the website “http://apsrtc.gov.in/” to register complaint grievances related to Andhra Pradesh state road Transport Corporation or to reach higher authorities of Andhra Pradesh state road Transport Corporation. Various facilities are presented on the web page as different links. Some of them include
This section includes the contact details of higher officials including chairman and directors of different departments.
This section gives the complete procedure of how to submit complaints.
If once has any query, complaint or suggestion, he can submit it online through this section.
Includes office number of different bus terminals at different parts of the Andhra Pradesh.